Gabe has also led groups for some time, including a grief therapy group for adults. He continues this form of therapy at Sequence through the groups listed below.
Gabe sees individuals who are struggling with anxiety, depression, grief and other life transition issues. He also works with couples, improving their communication and emotional connection. His training includes the Gottman Method Couples Therapy, and Gottman Educator Certification for new parents.
Education & Certifications:
- Master of Social Work, The University of Chicago, School of Social Service Administration, Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, American University, Washington, DC
- 7 Principles for Making Marriage Work, Leader, Gottman Institute
- Wind of Change: Men's Divorce Support Therapy Group
- Grief Therapy Group https://www.sequenceservices.com/home/counseling-services/group/