Professional Writing Services
- Private Sector Resumes
- Federal Government Resumes
- Resume Updating/Writing Packages
- Resume Development for Promotions, New Positions, Career Shifts
RESUME SERVICES INCLUDE:
- An evaluation of your current resume.
- A 30- to 60-minute interview or an in depth review of a thorough questionnaire to gain a better understanding of the type of position you are seeking and to ensure that your new resume emphasizes your capabilities and accomplishments and professional goals.
- If applicable, a review of two job targets you plan to apply for to ensure your resume addresses the position and organization's needs and preferences.
- An email to you with an agreement regarding the scope of service and the customized fee based upon your needs.
- A draft resume, emailed to you in Word and as a PDF.
- After approval of the resume, a period of 7 days for you to request minor changes.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL WRITING SERVICES
- Cover Letter/Thank you Letter Packages
- LinkedIn Profile: Entry Level through Mid-Level: Technical, Senior Management, Executive Level
- A review of your current resume to pull the best information to include in your cover letter or profile
- In the case of a cover letter, a review of the positions to ensure the letter addressed the needed material
- Cover Letter: The crafting of a one-page cover letter that can be tweaked as needed when applying for various positions with a specific industry. Emailed to you in Word and as PDF
- LinkedIn Profile: Writing of the profile for your review, recommendations for ongoing updates that you can complete to maximize the format usage
“Thank you for all of your support! My ECQs were approved by OPM and I couldn’t have done it without your assistance.”
“Thank you again for your efforts. It was worth every penny and more.”
“Thanks again for all of your help in crafting the resume, it played a crucial role in securing what’s honestly the best job I’ve ever had.”
A professionally written resume makes you 38% more likely to be contacted, 31% more likely to get an interview, and 40 % more likely to land the job. You can also earn up to $5,000 more per year.
Having a resume with the right keywords and phrases as they relate to the job qualifications ATS scan for (Applicant Tracking Systems) can get your resume past the scanners and in front of the decision makers.
Fees are negotiable, based upon documents to be adapted, and are quoted after a consultation.
General fee ranges for resumes are as follows:
- Mid Level $700-900
- Executive/Management $900-1200
Federal Government Resumes by General Schedule (GS) Classification:
- Senior-Level thru Executive Level (GS 12, 13, 14, 15) : $1,200-1,500
- Mid-Level ( GS 9, 10, 11) : $ 900-1,200
Other Writing Services:
- Cover Letter: One cover letter included with the private sector resume services, $75 per each additional letter.
- $150 for any stand-alone cover letters (without resume services).
- LinkedIn: $ 350 for Entry Level through Mid-Level Clients
- LinkedIn: $ 450 for Technical through Senior Management Executive Level