Continuing Education & Professional Development
At Sequence, we value ongoing learning and professional development highly. Our team of professionals give back to their diverse professional communities through memberships and professional affiliations, as well as though offering supervision, peer consultation, and professional continuing education.
Supervision offered by:
- Kathleen Landers, LCSW-C: Clinical Supervision, Business and Clinical Practice Coaching, and Maryland Board Approved Clinical Supervisor
- Wayne Barnstone, LCSW-C: Clinical Supervision
- Daryl Ellen Gincherman, LCPC: Maryland Board Approved Clinical Supervisor
- Anchal Khanna, LCMFT: Clinical Supervision
- Becky Roth LMSW, CPC: Professional Coaching
- Pascale Brady, PCC, CPCC, MBA: Mentor Coach
- Gabe Chernoff, LCSW-C: Maryland Board Approved Clinical Supervisor
- Marissa Keilson, LCSW-C: Maryland Board Approved Clinical Supervisor
- Kat McGrady, LCPC: Maryland Board Approved Clinical Supervisor
The Sequence Institute is committed to offering high quality continuing education programs for behavioral health professionals, and offers community education events throughout the year. The Institute does so through CE course approval by the ASWB ACE program.
The Sequence Institute works with internal and external providers to offer CEU courses, virtually or in-person using our office spaces. We are happy to collaborate with you to offer a course! Find out how to submit your Sequence Institute CEU Course Proposal here.
Fall 2022 CEU Course Schedule
Curious About Couples Therapy? Understanding Couples Therapy For Those Who Are Considering the Craft.
Join Level 3 Gottman Couples Counselor and Skilled presenter Anchal Khanna as she explores such topics as the process of couples therapy, the shifted role of the therapist, different forms of couples therapy and the impact of couples therapy on the work of individual therapy.
Date & Time TBA October 2022
Presenter: Anchal Khanna, LCMFT
125.00 registration fee
Sequence loves books! And great articles, videos, you name it. Our professional library is now 500 + items deep, and represents old and new concepts, theories and clinical best practices. These resources are available to any Sequence Consultant, and to any individual supervised by a Sequence Consultant.
Happy Hour Wine & Cheese Book or Movie Group
Previously, the Sequence Institute would host a peer-based book or movie discussion group on the first Friday of the month from 5-7pm in our Silver Spring meeting room. Participants bring refreshments and an active interest in the topic of the month. We are hoping to re-vamp this group in 2022! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join the email reminder list for the group.