DANIELLE D. BOUCREE, MSW, LMSW, MBA
Danielle Boucree brings to Sequence a rich background in working with individuals and systems to help promote growth and positive change. Her first career in corporate marketing and strategy lead her to locations around the country and honed her listening skills to help develop effective strategies of problem-solving. Goal-directed and able to see the big picture, Danielle found herself focusing on the most important resources, the teams within organizations and the individuals who comprised those teams. Focusing her listening and problem-solving skills at this level lead to effective and lasting change, and led Danielle to the systems based educational experience of her master's degree in Social Work.
As a skilled therapist, Danielle works with individuals, children, adolescents, families, and couples. With warmth, humor and a direct style, Danielle is able to help individuals find their own strengths, understand their challenges with compassion, and use this knowledge to improve the relationship connections in their lives. Danielle is trained in the Gottman Method to provide evidence based couples therapy. With children and adults she treats depression, anxiety and stress management through teaching mindfulness and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques.
In her work with adults, Danielle is also able to help address workplace struggles, from the grief associated with job loss to the stress of a complex workplace dynamic to setting healthy professional development goals. Danielle combines her skills as a therapist and her years in the corporate sector to help individuals thrive in all areas of life.
In her spare time, Danielle continues her systems work as she spends time with her family and makes time for numerous volunteer leadership positions. These include serving as an expert consultant for The SonRise Project , a space for parents of children struggling with mental health issues.
Education & Certifications:
- University of Maryland Baltimore, School Of Social Work, Masters In Social Work, MSW
- Northwestern University, Kellogg School Of Management, Masters of Business Administration, MBA
- University Of Notre Dame, Bachelor Of Business Administration, BA
- 7 Principles for Making Marriage Work, Leader, Gottman Institute
Areas of Practice:
- Grief and Loss
- Relationship issues
- Marital conflict
- Cultural transitions and adjustments
- Workplace stress and transitions
- Impacts of divorce on children and adults
- Private Sector Resume and Career Coaching Services
Workshops, Presentations, and Groups:
- Seasons of Change: Divorce Support Group for Women ( online and in-person options)
- College Interrupted: Emotional support for college students whose educational experience has been disrupted by Covid-19
- 2020 Group Facilitator for The National Institute of Health (NIH) Office of Intramural Training and Education