Caroline Sturges, MSW, PEL
Caroline is a recent graduate from Loyola University Chicago with a Master's degree in Social Work with a specialization in Schools. At Sequence, Caroline helps with billing, scheduling, and media management. Previously, Caroline has worked with Georgetown University Law Center, Loyola University Chicago School of Law, and Grace YPS in administrative roles, as well as completing a first-level social work internship at the Howard Area Community Center in Chicago, IL.
Caroline has a passion for working with children and is currently a School Social Worker at Lincoln Park High School in Chicago, IL. She also plans to get her LCSW and one day work in private practice with children, adolescents, and young adults.
- Profession Educator License, ISBE
- School Social Work Endorsement
- Master of Social Work, Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Specialization: Schools
- Bachelor of Social Work, Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Summa Cum Laude
- Order of Omega Greek Honor Society