Often the best learning occurs in the company of others, in a class like setting or a time limited or single offering workshop. Sharing ideas and experiences can create a powerful catalyst for change and deepen the value of what we learn. Listed below are training and educational experiences offered through the Sequence Institute followed by the details of current programs.
For information about current or previous offerings, or to inquire about becoming a Sequence Institute Instructor, please contact Anchal Khanna, LCMFT, Assistant Director of the Sequence Institute. 240-200-5401 ext 711 or email@example.com
ON-SITE PROGRAMS AND RELATED TRAININGS
The professional team at Sequence LLC are delighted to offer these seminars to build stronger teams and better leaders in public and private workplace settings. Sessions are generally 75 to 90 minutes in length. Cost varies slightly based on instructor certification level, materials and supplies, and the number of participants. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 240-200-5401 Ext 3 for more information. We are happy to discuss more about the programs offered and determine what is the best fit for your organizational needs. An individualized proposal with costs will be prepared once a request has been made. Scheduling seminars generally requires a minimum 30-day notice to ensure adequate scheduling and materials. Retreats require 60-days notice. Below are examples of current program offerings.
Half Day Seminar (3.25 hours):
Pick 2 sessions (time includes break)
Full Day Seminar (7 hours):
Pick 4 sessions (morning and afternoon break, break for lunch, no speaker)
Retreat (2 Consecutive Days)
Offers 8 Sessions total; including 2 break out industry/organization specific sessions, lunchtime speaker on first day, wellness offerings on second day lunch break (Ex. chair massage, meditation session, hands on “Art & Science for Grown-Ups’ table)
SEMINAR THEME EXAMPLES:
• NOURISH YOURSELF: Caring for Yourself and Your Team When Caring for Others is Your Job
• LEADING WELL: Self Care for Leadership Staff
• TRAIN THE A TEAM: Problem Solving Skills Enhancement for Teams
• EXPRESS YOURSELF: Communication Skills Training
• MINDS THAT MATTER: Raise Mindfulness and Boost Emotional IQ
MENU SESSION TOPICS:
• Developing a Personal Wellness Plan: Set Intentions for Self-Care
• Mindfulness Meditation: Learning to Push the Reset Button on Being Calm and Staying Present
• Creating Healthy Boundaries: Expectation Setting for Ourselves and Others
• Constantly Communicating: Movement and Tone, How Our Face and Body Tell More Than Our Words
• Expressive Art Exercise: Bring Creativity and Responsiveness Into The Workplace
• Difficult Conversations: Listening to Understand, Overcome Defensiveness, Build Connection
• Emotion Coaching: How Adults Teach Children Emotional Regulation and Raise Emotional IQs
• Action Learning Coaching (NOTE 2 session format required): Action Learning Model To For Problem Solving Strategies to Build Strong, Flexible and More Productive Teams, Led by Action Learning Certified Coach
• Myers Briggs Type Inventory: Learning About the Types, Working with Others of Same or Different Types, Led by MBTI Certified Trainer
• DiSC Personality Assessment (NOTE 2 Session Format Required): Leading Tool for Improved Productivity, Teamwork and Communication, Led by DiSC Certified Trainer
Note: Many sessions include working with a partner or small group, and some degree of physical movement and activity. Some require a pre-session assessment be completed. Please ask us which sessions combine best with others, and some do require two consecutive sessions for completion.
If you would like more information on these trainings including the fees and applicability or want to consider creating something that is unique and customized, please contact :
Kathleen Landers, Executive Director, Sequence Counseling and Consulting Services and The Sequence Institute at email@example.com 240-200-5401 ext 4, or
Anchal Khanna, Assistant Director, Sequence Institute of Learning and Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 240-200-5401 (ext 711).
Programs can be customized your needs.
At Sequence we value ongoing learning and professional development highly. Our team of professionals attend weekly training meetings, and have access to our extensive 500+ volume resource library. The skills and experience of our team can be accessed for individual and small group supervision.
Supervision offered by:
Kathleen Landers LCSW-C: Clinical Supervision, Business and Clinical Practice Coaching, Board Approved Clinical Supervisor
Daryl Ellen Gincherman, LCPC, Board Approved Clinical Supervisor
Anchal Khanna LCMFT: Clinical Supervision
Becky Roth LGSW, CPC: Professional Coaching
The Sequence Institute maintains a 500 plus resource library for the use of the counselors and therapists at Sequence, to enhance their learning and ongoing skill development. These resources are also available for individual supervision, for curriculum development in both professional and lay-person training workshops, and as a resource for our Sequence clients. Our Resource Specialist maintains this library and will work with the Sequence providers to create resource lists as needed. Please contact email@example.com for any specific requests.
Offered to provide participants with skills and knowledge relevant to specific areas of their lives that are also addressed through our individual therapy, couples therapy and coaching services. Workshops offer the opportunity to learn in a group setting and information is presented in a comprehensive, easy to follow model.
Workshops material is also offered through individual services. Please contact the workshop facilitator to discuss these options.